Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Musings...

  Sunday morning has now become Sunday afternoon and still, I am lazily clad in my cuddly housecoat though I am working- lol.



    Life continues to change rapidly...I mean think about it, in any moment we might feel like we are standing in one spot..but our earth is revolving...and the seasons change.

       Lately I find it's the simplest act..of being able to connect with and speak my truth that helps me with the craziness of change.  I mean I find my moods shifting every day...every week...every moment...and I have to find ways of anchoring myself.  I think my creativity is my anchor.  when I feel my moods slide, I pick up one of my guitars...I write a song...as if that act can hold me stable for a moment.  Or I pick up a paint brush and create an image...a feeling...sometimes it simply creates itself and shows me something about me...



     I wonder how others deal with change and instability. 

I've learned something important.  Everything in our lives, helps us to learn about ourselves...what we like, what we don't like-fine tuning.   Are we creating the canvas or simply allowing it to mold us?  I'm learning I have a choice. I'm learning what is important to me...Love,  Friendship, Giving, Receiving, Leaving a positive imprint on the world...and Creating as much as I can.



              This December, I wish you and me-  love, self- knowledge, the courage to live fearlessly,  the knowing that life is always working for us, not against, courage to open our hearts and receive the abundance that we all so richly deserve.   

xxoo   Sharron






Ps. I'm playing two concerts this coming weekend, Hirut Retaurant December 8th 2050 Danforth, 8:00pm  This is my show with Myke Mazzei
And Showplace Performing Arts Centre in Peterborough December 9th.  Concert begins at 8:00
This concert is hosted by Theresa Foley with lots and lots of talented guests!

Hope to see you!  

No comments: