Friday, December 21, 2012

Hope For the Holidays!

    Hanukkah has passed and Christmas is just around the corner...the world is in shopping mode, the traffic is abominable...but all and all,it's such an exciting time of the year.  Somehow our focus shifts from work to celebrating with friends and family.

       I know it can be a tough time of year for some...it certainly was tough for me for quite some time after my marriage ended, I'd be feeling alone and left out...weighted down by the commerce of Christmas...but this year feels different.  This year I feel incredibly blessed.  This year my life has opened up and the most amazing things have been happening...and I don't tell you this to be 'in your face' if you are having a tough go of the holidays.  I tell you this so that you will move into a place of hope.

   Hope is an amazing feeling to invite into life.  Hope is what initiates a shift in energy.  If you've followed me, you know that I truly believe we are energy beings, and how we feel is base upon the frequency we resonate at. and this frequency is dictated by the thoughts we entertain.  If we allow our negative thoughts to take over,we resonate at a slower frequency...and sometimes can't even see good things around us.   I think we've all been there.

     I found when I was in that lower frequency, I just got tired of feeling so low, and lacking of energy...and I wondered if there was a way to feel better- aside from alcohol, drugs and anti-depressants.And I discovered there was...it involved opening my mind to new ways of seeing life...and I loved this, I loved changing my mind and continue to explore and learn and listen to any words or concepts that are positive and uplifting.

     So hope is an amazing small shift and to me hope is imperative.  Hope is saying yes to possibilities.  And it's amazing, once you realize how much we get in our own way...even just dreaming of the possibility of a more abundant life...brings the reality just a little closer.

      Everything in life, was created by a dream.

I wish you an amazing holiday season chock full of dreams come true, love and creativity.  One last integral reminder...     YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

    xxoxoxoxoxox Sharron    

Christmas Tree Painting- Acrylic Multi Medium, with real lights and candy canes!!
Available in all sizes and prices. 3'x4'
 $500.00

Don't forget to visit  www.sharronkatz.com for posters and paintings and download Santa Soulmate free from reverbnation!!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11330754

No comments: