Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dream in Technicolour!


    I truly believe that we are capable of creating anything we feel inspired towards.  These last 4 words are important!  There is an incredible energy force in inspiration.   To feel inspired-  it's the thrust that helps us take off with our dreams.   We are powerful creators- more powerful than we know.  We can even create things we don't want...simply by  our focus.  
   If you believe you can...then you can- I promise but here are some essential words of wisdom parlayed by my friend Coach Cori...are you ready?     ....ok here goes...


Ask - Believe - Receive


It shows up

Never the way you expected.

I love this.
these words remind me that there is a greater force, a force far vaster than me with great vision.  And as I see my dreams becoming real and bigger...I can also see how I often limit my own thoughts.

I'm going to work on this and dream bigger...but not bigger, like bigger stuff...bigger, as in bigger and richer life experiences.
I want my life canvas to be big and bold and beautiful and colourful and sometimes messy and musical and full of love

How big can you dream?  I challenge you to dream in technicolour!

    xxooxxoo

Sharron


No comments: