Friday, January 20, 2012

Think Pink!

     It's January, a perfect time to cozy up at home, and for me nothing relaxes me more than a soft hit of pink!  Here are a few of my pinkier paintings...with some romantic reds thrown in as a reminder that my favourite Holiday is just around the corner!  
   I will be hosting a Valentine's Day Sale 
 Thursday February 9th from 3:00 to 8:00 pm.
  Stay tuned for more info!!!

    And for now...Enjoy some of my pink pics!  xoxoxox
(and while you're here, have a listen to my newest recording "Walking Out the Door"
on my reverbnation widget on your right!  )


             Sold



Sold


















 Sold









Conect with me at sharronkatz@rogers.com

To see more paintings please check out thumbnails at www.sharronkatz.Blogspot.com

No comments: