Friday, February 3, 2012

Sharron's Valentine heART SALE!

  Well if you've found your way to my heART blog, then I invite you to find your way over to my Studio,
This coming Thursday February 9th for My

Valentine heART SALE!

     Thursday February 9th     
     3:00- 8:00 pm 
      #6 Deloraine Ave.
    (Near Yonge St. and Yonge Blvd

  I love Valentine's Day!  It's a day to celebrate love- and not just love of a significant other, but love of friends and family, but I think the most important person we need to love is our self!  

    Drop by the Studio and indulge yourself, with chocolate, beautiful works of
Sharron's art on sale, and lots of very affordable pieces!


   I'll have Mini-Canvasses for sale at $30.00....









                                    gorgeous jewellry $20.00...
                                                    

And even more fun, I'll have a collaberative canvas going- so come and paint!!!

  I'm really looking forward to lots of love and hugs, so bring your beautiful self on over!

  See you Thursday!  xoxoxox 

   


'                                   Moonlit Garden'  Acrylic, Silver leaf, Rhinestones   4'x2'


                                   "Splendour in the Grass"   Acrylic on Canvas   30"x18"



'Heart of Gold'  Acrylic, Gold leaf on Canvass  3'x4'


Just a few things for sale at Sharron's heART GALLERY

See you Thursday!

No comments: