Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring....Spring.....are you coming....(o:

  February 24th...another crazy weather day...it's snowing..no wait..it's raining...no...hail....
Can I just say, while I actually think it's been a great winter...I am soo ready for spring! 
First it's the shedding of all the heavy coats...boots..OK right there, I just lost 10 pounds- right? 
LOL.   
    I've been a little slow with my painting...but as usual working in other areas of creativity.  The most exciting thing I'd like to share is that I'm gearing up to start selling my art online! It's a huge learning curve for me and luckily I have a very patient IT guy helping me...it is coming together, slowly but surely.

   Excited...I'm using this word again because...it's how I feel...to be able to share my art...not just in original canvas format, but I'm also going to be offering posters of my art- so that ANYONE can afford another little piece of my heART!   I'm also creating series of smaller original canvasses...and I have some cool ideas for spring.   So keep tuned...I'll let you know when my online store is opening!!!  
For now, I hope you're doing something that puts a smile on your face...listen to some of my original music on the widget to the right of your screen and here are a few of my paintings which are currently for sale.

    Love and Hugs,
Sharron











“Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.”   -- Mae Jemison

No comments: