Thursday, January 31, 2013

Steal my heART VALENTIINE"S DAY SALE

    The time has come..the walrus said , to speak of many things...
of love and art                                                                                               
  what's in your heart
and manifesting kings...

The painting calls
to your bare walls 
Alas the cost too great
But this Valentine's day
There is a way
so don't you hesitate!

OK, here's the scoop!!   I will be posting paintings every hour on face book  


and on my web site  


If you see a panting you love, make me an offer...yes, Make me an offer
I can't refuse!!!   
If we agree upon a price, I will set up a paypal link on my site beside the painting with our
secret price!
And Voila!  You own a piece of my heART for an incredible bargain!
If you live in Toronto, we can arrange for a pick up, but if you live outside the area please understand shipping costs can be pricey for the larger pieces.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at sharronkatz@rogers.com

OK, Here are paintings for sale!!!


























No comments: